Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011

JAN 11~


Wel the 11th JAN is allredy over! D: And bacause it was so awesome I want to share some moments x3
And also the things I got! <33

Well I cossed Miahru Rokujou (Nabri no ou) and Shuki got this crown! I love it *____*
It was 3.00 at morning! We were sleeping and event if it looks like daytime it was dark outside! But yeah we had fun! x3

Lix was at JAN 11! They were so cool! I rly enjoyed it! Love the autographs! <3
Uwaaaaaa could buy all 3 albums! And everyone of it was signed by them! LUCKYYYYY <3333 I rly love them and they're music! So kakoiii <3
I bought a Len with a Luka figure! I rly love the Len figure he looks so cuute! (/// ω ////)

Also I bought this handy stamp! uwaaa Lag !!! They also had Zaji, Niche and Steake! I loved to buy everyone but it was sooo expensive D:

Hope you liked the pictures! <3
Sankyu everyone who made this weekend so awesome! <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen